I am using a Mac OS x lion for my Mac book pro. I used third party software to clean my PC to clean my PC safari browser cache alone. But unfortunately it just emptied the trash too. I kept some of the future important file in that directory. I need that now is there any specific tool that solves these kinds of issues. If so give me a hint?
I am using a Mac book pro. Routinely I tried to start my Mac but suddenly the system freezes and shows “An error occurred during the file system check”. And because of this I lost my trash files too. How to resolve this issue and suggest me a good tool for mac data recovery software?
There is a lesson to be taught regarding using third party software to clean the computer. Before using a third party tool like c cleaner make sure what are the default function of that tool and moreover try to learn the outcome of each and every functions contained in it. Here the data can be recovered with the help of a recovery tool but only to some extent. If the third party tool performs defragmentation to the drive the chance of recovery is negligible and expensive too.
Whenever you turn on your Mac PC, you will get an error like “An error occurred during the file system check” or sometimes, you may get “inode Error”. These error messages are due to file system corruption or there may be a change in the file index header. The difference between the errors messages are, first one is because the file system in the hard drive may lose its initial data which is required to initiate the file process. The second is similar to the first but the data inaccessible is due to big memory fetch required by the process and not available currently. In both of the scenarios there is a chance to lose the files in the trash directory because whenever you move a file to trash only the files index pointer will be moved to the trash .The rest actual file will remains in the drive itself. The files that got around the trash folder can be recovered easily with the help of recovery software.
A few of the valid reasons that support the tool are
- Ø Extremely capable of restoring files from unmounted disk volumes and hard disks with bad sectors
- Ø This software alone is much enough to recover datas from both internal and external storage devices.
- Ø Offer good support for Mac OS 10.x and other versions and a better performer in HFS+ and HFSX file systems
- Ø Also recovers almost all type of file formats from Mac volumes without any difficulty.
Some use full points to remember
- Ø Do not save any files on the Mac hard disk from where you lost or deleted the data file. Once the files are deleted they are not permanently truncated. They exist on the hard disk drive until the storage space where the files were stored is overwritten either by new files or by some other third party applications. it is better to avoid using hard drives
- Ø Avoid installing Mac trash recovery tool or any other application on the same drive that has been formatted or from where you have erased the information. Once the data is recovered using Mac trash recovery software program, save it on other healthy drive to avoid permanent data loss
Needed can reach the download option from here and make use of the installation notes for further assistance. And not recommended for HFS file systems