Mac OS is an Operating System, created to work on Apple’s Computer. Macintosh is the abbreviated as Mac. This OS can support various UNIX applications as well along with binary applications. Mac also provides many security measures like file handling to prevent the system from data loss/deletion.
Even though Mac OS X computers implement various security measures, data loss can happen from Mac computer sometimes. This may be due to the remissness of the Mac user. But recovering those lost files is not a big deal. You can easily recover the deleted or lost data with the help of Mac Data Recovery Software. It is one of the most widely used tool to recover lost data on Mac OS X in a very efficient way. Using this software, you to easily recover Mac data on different versions of Mac.
Common Data Loss Situations in Mac OS X
- Accidental Deletion of Files: Files that are deleted using the combination of “Command + Delete” key will neglect Trash, and it will be deleted permanently, which results in permanent data deletion.
- Formatting or Reformatting of Mac Volumes: During the time of formatting or re-formatting the volumes, instead of deleting a particular volume, you may delete some other important volumes. Due to such mistakes, your volume can be deleted completely.
- File Loss at the Time Of Transferring: During transfer the of data , if you come across some unexpected conditions, then there are chances for data loss from your Mac volume. Also, if Mac system turned off improperly, then the files that are under progress may get missing from the volume.
- Other Causes for Data Loss: Catalog File or Journal corruption may lead to permanent data loss. Sometimes, the usage of third party tools to create / delete partitions on Mac might delete the files in your computer.
Why to use this software?
- It is one of the most recommended software by many industry professionals to recover lost data in different versions of Mac like Mountain Lion, Leopard, Lion , Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Yosemite.
- With the help of Mac Data Recovery Software, data can be restored from inaccessible volumes.
- Deleted or lost files from IDE , SATA and SCSI hard drives can be recovered using this application.
- Disk images are created to skip bad sectors; So that, you can recover data from these disk images later.
- It can recover files from Mac partitions like HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32.
- On the basis of unique signatures, different types of files can be recovered using Mac Data Recovery Sofware.
- The Mac Universal Binary application, can support both Power PC and Intel Hardware.
- Before data restoration is done, you can actually preview the files, that are to be recovered.
- Recovered data can be sorted on the basis of file type, size, name and date. And with the help of Mac finder styled interface the recovered data can be viewed.
- “Save Recovery Session” will let you to resume the recovery or saving process at any instant of time. You can avoid re-scanning of your partition by using this option.