In this 21st century video files are playing a vital role in each and everyone’s life. Different types of video file formats are MOV, MP4, MKV, AVI, and so on. These videos can be recorded using mobile phones, camcorders, digital cameras, etc. As the internal and external memory capacity of these electronic gadgets is very less, we usually move all our video files to our computers. While transferring video files from these electronic devices to our computer, if any sort of interruptions occur, then it may result in the corruption of few video files. As a result, media players won’t let you to play those corrupted videos.
If you are one among them, then you do not have to worry, as corrupt video repair has become quite easy and simple now with the implementation of Corrupt Video Repair software. This tool is specially designed using advanced repair algorithms, which assists you in repairing corrupted video files with utmost ease. It is available for free download; you can give a try to evaluate its performance. After repairing the corrupted video files, it enables you to preview all the repaired video files before to saving them in the desired location.
Scenarios behind the Video file corruption:
Virus Attack: If the storage device, where you had saved your video files is intruded by severe virus and malwares, then it may cause severe harm to all your files including video files. Therefore, if your video files are affected by these virus and malwares, then your video files will result in corruption. Such corrupted video files become inaccessible.
Incomplete Download: Incomplete download of the video file due to some problems in the network can cause incomplete video file download. Such incomplete downloaded video file becomes unplayable on all the media players.
Round Tripping: Round tripping is nothing but changing the file extension of the video file from one format to other. If you repeatedly convert the video file from one format to another, then chance of your video file getting corrupt will be higher.
Due to power surge: While playing your favorite video file on any media player on your system, if there is frequent power outage, or if there is fluctuations in power supply, then it may end up in the corruption of video file. As a result, when you try to play such a video file later(once power supply is back), you may face some error messages.
Other Reasons: There are several other reasons for corruption of video files and they are error while file transfer, improper recovery of video file using any recovery software, bad sectors, etc.
Features of Corrupt Video Repair software:
- This software separates audio and video streams, and then it repairs them individually. Later, after fixing the audio and video streams, it adjoins the repaired audio and video streams to make it a healthy playable video file.
- Corrupt Video Repair software can repair corrupt video files that are created on different brands of camcorders or camera such as Nikon, Panasonic, GoPro, Fujifilm, Casio, Canon, Olympus, Kodak, etc.
- This software supports corrupt video repair on both Mac and Windows operating system.
- It can be used to repair different video files such as AVI, MOV, MP4, etc of any size.
- You can also preview your repaired video files before saving them into a particular place.
- This software is free from any kind of malware and viruses attack.
- Corrupt video repair can be applied for different codecs such as avc1, mjpeg, RAW, mp4a, sowt, mp4v, etc.
- It can also repair corrupted video file that are saved over memory card, pen drive, external hard drive, etc.