Recycle Bin is the best supportive tool which has been providing to Windows users, it saves all the deleted files/folders which the user doesn’t desire to keep. However we can increase or decrease the dimensions of Trash can depending on requirement. Recycle Bin provides us a chance to restore accidentally deleted files.
However it is totally is dependent upon the user how to work with and make good use of this tool. Many reasons exist with the result that files from Recycle Bin get deleted and users need to face loss of data problems. Most of the people think that when a file is emptied / deleted from Recycle Bin it is permanently lost, that is totally incorrect. The one thing is reference pointer of that file is erased, but the file remains in the system itself. With the help of Recycle Bin recovery tool, it is very simple to recover Recycle Bin files. So remove this misconception form your mind that emptying Recycle Bin will deletes you files for forever.
What are common scenarios which lead to the file loss from Recycle Bin?
- Using shift delete button combination frequently will skip the file from Recycle Bin and cause permanent deletion with the file.
- Sometime it causes because of human error, which can be willingly or unwillingly deletion of files from Recycle Bin.
- Unexpected system shuts down while restoring the file from Recycle Bin, sometime ends with file loss.
- Deleting large amount of information without checking for Recycle Bin available space results in permanent deletion of files.
Along with the above defined scenarios which lead us for the loss of files from Recycle Bin, we’ve got some specific precautions which have to be followed to minimize data loss problems.
- Avoid while using shift + delete mixture of button for deleting files.
- Keep on checking for power and do put it back if you learn some risk.
- Do check for the data before it’s deleted from Recycle Bin.
- Use updated version of anti-viruses program to protect your system file from virus attack.
- Maintain a support so that how often of data.
- While deleting any file, check out for the Recycle Bin space.
So still if you have delete files from Recycle Bin and after the event you find that the files was important then it’s nothing to be anxious about. Through Trash can Recovery tool you can easily recover you lost deleted files from Bin. With this tool it is extremely an easy task to recover Recycle Bin on Windows XP/Windows 7/ Windows 8/ and Windows Vista based system.
From here you can select trial version of this application. It helps you in estimating the program performance. If you discover the software had done the recovery according to you need you’ll be able to download the licensed version of the software and may reinstate your data from Recycle Bin.