Microsoft company is among the best corporate company which has introduced Windows several versions of operating-system. Microsoft Windows operating system is extremely popular because of its GUI based features. Several versions of Windows OS consist of Windows 95, 98, 2003, XP, NT, Vista, 7, 8. And Windows XP operating system is available from 2001 and it represents knowledge that highlights improved user experience. It is the successor of Windows 2000 and Windows ME which has been built on Windows NT. However, irrespective of the series, files on the systems would be stored on the internal hard drive. All the drives will have a particular file system that chooses how data can be organized on the drive. Apart from this, it keeps all the necessary information of all data stored on the hard drive. Different types of file systems on Windows systems are FAT16, FAT12, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, etc.
There are various types of hard drives namely SATA, IDE , ATA, , SCSI, PATA, etc. They generally designed to store all kinds of data like that include text files, word documents, media files – photos, music files, videos, compressed files, games, spreadsheets, program files, etc. But data from all of these drives might be lost due to several reasons. Consider a situation where in you have accidentally deleted few important data by making use of shift + delete keys on Windows XP system. However, you were not bothered before you notice that the deleted files just weren’t seen in Recycle Bin. This happened due to the fact that after deletion of any data using shift + delete keys combination, the deleted files will bypass Recycle Bin folder. Thus the files will be lost. In such instance you need the help of some good tool to restore Windows files and to guide you in this regard there are many Windows recovery programs have been introduced. Data from Windows can also be lost under various circumstance which are mentioned below:
- Bad sectors – Bad sectors on a system hard disk are the physical scratches that can be seen on the hard drive. When hard drive contains bad sector, that sector gets corrupted and the files stored in that sector will be inaccessible. Hence if the boot sector contains any bad sector then the application files essential for the system booting process will not be accessed, hence results in data loss.
- System drive format– Formatting the drive deletes pointer values of existing data that has been stored on the drive. Therefore all the data will be invisible for the OS and as a result it fails to track any of the files present in hard drive. And thus unintentional formatting will cost you huge data loss.
- Re-installation of OS – While reinstalling operating system on your computer, if you experience any unexpected errors then it may alter the process which is about to take place and affect the hard drive. In other case if OS installation is not done completely then the system fails to switch on, thus causing data loss.
- Improper system shutdown – If you have developed the habit of turning off the system forcefully without closing all the running applications then it might affect the files stored on the hard drive. Also, if the boot sector gets corrupted due to this reason then the system will not boot properly leading to inaccessibility of files.
Here is the best option to opt when you have lost any data from your Windows system . The software helps you to know how to rescue files when Windows won’t boot when your system is having problems in booting. The software has some of the useful features that are mentioned below:
- Perfectly recovers all types of files like doc, txt, zip, xls, exe, rar and media file types from various Windows OS
- Recovers data from both internal and external hard drives with the file systems FAT16, NTFS5, FAT32, FAT12, etc
- Capable of recovering data from other storage devices like flash memory drives, memory cards, memory stick, etc on Windows systems
- Restores all types of data that are accidentally deleted and deleted from Recycle Bin folder
Also the software serves as the best Windows XP file recovery tool and completely restores all the lost data. You can check out the trial version of the software to know the recovery process. And you can effectively use this utility on Windows Vista, 7, 2003 and Windows 2008 versions of OS.