I accidentally deleted few files from Microsoft Outlook. But, now I need them back. Is there any possible way to retrieve them easily? If you know any solution please explain in detail….
Outlook is an email application developed by Microsoft Corporation that enables user to send and receive mails. Microsoft Outlook uses PST file in order to store all the data related to Outlook in local hard drive. Outlook application facilitates user by providing some important folders such as messages, archives etc. due to which users can easily handle the tool, make the workflow feel natural, maintain privacy and much more. To get rid of unwanted items in Outlook we usually delete them so as to save disk space. However at times due to malfunction or because of user’s mistake there are chances of important files getting deleted along with the unwanted files.
For instance when users want to delete folders such as events, tasks, appointments, contacts etc. there are chances of deleting others folders / files which can be important for users. However in this dreadful situation you can stop worrying, using the best software Outlook Recovery software it is easy to recover deleted files.
Losing Files in Outlook is truly a fearing situation; well in these conditions fearing or worrying is not a solution, so perform deleted outlook files recovery you can download the software in order to recover files.
Some of the causes responsible for deletion of files from Outlook:
- Unintentionally deleting the files from Outlook While performing some task on outlook application
- When the outlook is upgrading from older outlook to new version and if in case it is not up-graded in right way then there are chances of files or folder getting deleted
- Another factor behind outlook files deletion will be when antivirus application on computer / laptop starts scanning for malware and other harmful virus. It scans complete HDD and deletes files which are infected without any notification
Remo Recover Outlook features:
- By using of this software you can easily retrieve lost or accidently deleted file from outlook versions 2010, 2003, 2000, and 2007 without any problems
- All major operating system are supported by this tool such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows vista, Windows server 2008, 2003.
- It is an excellent utility that let you recover deleted files within a minute (depending on data size). Non- destructive nature of this application will the corrupt the files which are involved in recovery
- Preview option lets the user to view the recovered files before saving them on system.
Some of the suggestions to avoid deletion of files from outlook:
- In order to overcome any kind of deletion/loss/corruption from outlook, preserve a copy of essential files in any external storage devices or in other drive which is safe
- Prevent interruption like power failure using power backup such as UPS so that your computer don’t get shutdown immediately
- Before terminating your Windows system, make sure your Microsoft Outlook application is be closed correctly