The PST (Personal storage table) is a file format in Microsoft Outlook application. It contains list of mails, contact list, calendar entries, personal data, tasks, journals, attachments, and RSS feeds etc. Microsoft Outlook is a popular application because it provides shared, multiuser applications. This software can be used as a standalone application; it also works with Microsoft exchange server. It will support multiple email accounts. You can also access data without internet this is because of cashing the data in offline mode.
The offline folder of Microsoft outlook is stored in OST file format. It is stored in hard disk of your system. OST file plays a vital role, because it provides all the entries of Outlook in offline mode. If OST file get corruption then you cannot access those files. These inaccessible OST files are called orphans. You can to convert OST to PST in Windows order to access important mailbox.
You may come across some problems while converting OST to PST:
- While converting OST to PST in Windows if you face any synchronization an error which causes hindrance in conversion of Outlook OST to PST. Some of synchronization errors are as follows
- Synchronization of organizational forms: This lead to form without data,
- Synchronization of security settings: In Outlook if any public folder applies a new security settings then the original setting are not available.
- Synchronization of favorite folders: Public folders cannot synchronize; you should have username and password otherwise all folders remains in unsynchronized form.
- Power failure is also plays an important role while converting OST to PST file in Windows, it will cause interruption of the conversion process. Thus maintain external power supply devices like UPS.
- Network failure or slow internet connectivity can cause the OST files inaccessible during conversion of OST to PST in Windows.
In order to overcome the problems during conversion of OST to PST you have to maintain proper backup to the OST files. There is inbuilt index repair tool called scanpst is used to repair corrupted OST files in some extent but identifying repaired OST files is difficult. Do not convert OST files which are in synchronized form first convert them into non-synchronized form and then convert it to PST file. If the OST file is damaged and cannot be converted into PST, then make use of reliable convert OST to PST File software.
You can convert healthy or corrupted or password protected OST files to PST files in Windows by using convert OST to PST software. It will work very efficiently in a less spam of time. By using this software you can retrieve emails, notes, calendars, tasks, journals, attachments, appointments and RSS feeds etc in PST format as it is. Software also supports different Microsoft Outlook versions 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2010. This software also works with operating systems like Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Steps to convert OST to PST in Windows:
Step1: Download and launch the software. The main window will appear, click on “Open OST file“option.
Step2: After it will navigate to next screen select “Browse” button to upload OST file and if OST file uploaded successfully then click on “Next” button.
Step3: Next the software will begin to convert OST file to PST file, later you have to select “Browse” button to restore converted OST file. Then click on “Convert” button.
Convert OST to PST is software to convert OST to PST file within few steps. You can also download the trial version of the software. Click here to download. If satisfied with the process, then you can purchase the software.