Microsoft Window 7 Operating System provides efficient features in organizing and securing data on hard drive with minimal memory space. Besides, numbers of features are enhanced compared to older versions. Thus, it makes complete OS to use but if you have come across file loss scenario, there is no built-in application to recover them. So, what will you do to recover lost files from Windows 7 OS?
Suppose, if you lost files due to accidental deletion, you can easily recover them from Recycle Bin. However, if files are lost due other reasons such as partition errors, file system error, etc, file recovery is not possible by you using manual method. But, no need to worry; because file recovery is possible with the aid of third party file recovery application called Windows 7 file recovery software. This program can be easily used to recover lost files on Windows 7 OS in few simple steps. It recovers all types of files from Windows 7 hard drive, such as pictures, videos, audios, documents, etc. Apart from Window 7 OS, you can use this application in other various OS such as Windows XP, Windows 8 and other versions, etc to carry out a successful missing file restoration with safe and secure.
You may also lose files from Windows 7 due to following reasons
- Accidental deletion: Consider you are organizing files and folders in one of the partitions of hard drive by opening each files. But while performing this process if you accidentally press shift + delete keywords, results in loss of files.
- Formatting partition: In Windows 7 system, formatting a partition erases all data stored on it by allocating new memory blocks to store data freshly. However, if you format a partition without having proper data backup leads to loss of data.
- Partition structure error: At times, you may receive errors while opening any partitions on hard drive after partition structure is incorrect due any factors. Due to this, you cannot able to access files stored on that partition and end up with huge data loss.
- Interrupting file transfer process: Consider file transfer process is happening between two your system and other external storage device by connecting into system using cable. During this process if you interrupt by ejecting connected device or switching off power button, will results in loss of files being in transfer mode.
- Virus threats: You may also lose files due to severe attack of virus threats, because files structure may damage and make them to hide within storage devices.
You may also lose files due to other various reasons such as boot up problems, file system error, disk defragmentation error, usage of unsupported applications to modify partition structure, etc. Whatsoever behind loss of files, you can easily recover them with the use of Windows 7 data recovery application in few simple steps with safe and secure.
More advantages of application are
- User friendly, easy to use and install
- Quickly recovers missing files from any storage devices
- Restores erased files from memory card, external hard drive, pen drive, etc
- Recovers shift+deleted, formatted, reformatted, missing files
- Supports file recovery from corrupted, damaged, inaccessible hard drive disk
- Apart from Windows 7, supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, etc
- Recovers lost data from NTFS5, NTFS, FAT32, FAT16 file system
- Allows you to view recoverable files prior to actual data restoration
- Displays all recoverable lost file in File Type View and Data View format
- Permits you to add file signature dynamically
- Displays total number of lost files recovered with memory size
- Provides free technical assistance for 24*7 hours via email and live chat applications
- Keeps your data as well as system undamaged since it is read only application
- Allows you to compress restored data when you shortage of memory to store
Caution: after missing files or folders from hard drive or any storage devices due to any file scenarios, avoid using device until recovering erased files using any data recovery application. Because, freshly stored files may overwrite deleted files and leads to loss of files permanently from storage devices.
Tips to avoid file loss
- Make use of efficient antivirus application to kill virus threats
- Backup most important files in multiple storage location
- Attempt for recovery hard drive bad sectors
- Make use of safe remove option to disconnect devices from system