Mac OS X is often a famous OS for Macintosh series of system. It is developed and launched by Apple Inc. It contains various useful, interesting features and in addition it provides safe, secure and reliable data storage. OS X supports numerous advanced applications such as iMovie, Garage Bands, iTunes, iPhoto, and iDVD, etc. for media files. Mac Operating System supports FAT 16, FAT 32, HFS and HFS+ file systems. OS X is bit costlier in comparison with other Operating Systems.
In some situations OS X may undergoes data loss scenarios, the common reasons for data loss are human errors or software conflicts. Let us have a look at data deletion scenario on OS X, where user stunned by noticing that he lost some of important files from his Mac system. While scanning PC using anti-virus application, sometimes files may get deleted, while failing to fix severely affected file. Therefore, that software deletes a number of the malware infected files. It is not necessary to worry about deleted files, as you have valid Mac OS X File Recovery tool that restores all deleted or erased files efficiently. It may provide best solution to the query like how to undelete videos on Mac OS? It can provide detailed approach to restores all videos files including music files, pictures, etc.
The most common file deletion scenarios on OS X are:
- Usually after deleting the files using “Delete” option, files move to system Trash. If you make use of Shift + Command + Delete key combination to clear files from trash, then those files gets deleted from it, making it impossible to retrieve files from it.
- If you accidentally hit on “Empty Trash” option while opening Trash folder or choosing “Delete” option while restoring some important files from Trash, then those file get deleted permanently.
- Virus or malware attack is one of the major problems that bring about loss or deletion of files saved on Mac OS X. Malwares may infect the HD, this may direct to loss of huge number of files preserved on PC.
- Whenever you accidentally delete files from removable storage devices that connected to the Mac system then those files do not get directed to the Mac Trash and gets deleted from the system
Apart from previously discussed scenarios, files may go missing due to hard drive crash, accidental formatting of Mac volumes, deleting volumes, disk fragmentation, abrupt system shutdown, etc. In case, if you encounter these abnormalities, then choose valid OS X File Recovery software to bring back deleted or lost files.
Precautions and suggestion to be taken:
- Backup your essential files using any external storage device and look after genuine anti-virus program in order to avoid malware attack.
- Instantly stops storing of file or documents in to the Mac system volume. In the event, it you read or write any files, then overwriting of file will occur on system space for storing, so you may loss file forever.
Features of Mac OS X Recovery application:
Mac Recovery utility developed with advanced scanning algorithms to bring back lost files from, Operating-system crash, disk fragmentation, accidentally deletion or formatting etc. With the aid of Mac finder styled interface you can preview retrieved files before saving them on Computer. It can support for both 32 bit and 64-bit Mac Main system. Mac Deleted File Recovery software offers consistent outcomes to different versions in the Mac Operating System like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Lion, etc. Additionally, it restores files from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 volumes. It is possible to recover deleted files from various types of system drives like IDE, SCSI, SATA, etc.
It could restore deleted files from external storage devices like memory cards, (SD cards, CF cards, XD card and MMC cards, memory sticks, etc.), pen drives, iPods and Fire Wire drives. According to file name, file extension, file size and date of creation, the application can sorts the restored files. Therefore, you can easily recognize missing or erased files.
It’s simple and easy GUI instructs you to restore data without any technical knowledge. To check and verify performance of this software you can use free demo edition. The demo version provides merely the preview from the retrieved files, to save them on preferred location you should purchase original version. It is strongly suggested not to set up this tool on volume in which you’ve got lost the files.