Recover Hard Drive software is the data restoring application that assure complete retrieval of lost data on Windows and Mac systems. This Recover Hard Drive software is equipped with advanced and powerful data extraction techniques. It gives good results from complex data loss situations like re-installation of OS, partition deletion, file system corruption, etc. This powerful recovery tool scans your drive completely and restores your missing or lost data from system partition as well as from other external drives like external hard drives, pen drives, flash drives, RAID drive arrays very easily
BENEFITS OF USING THIS RECOVER HARD DRIVE SOFTWARE
- Recover Hard Drive program is capable to identify and restore various types of data files such as audio, video, image, text files, programs and documents very easily.
- Recovering the data from different types of hard drives such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, etc.
- The File can be recovered based on their file size, extensions etc.
- Data view shows the hierarchical view of data files and folders similar to windows explorer
- You can hold and resume the recovery process with the help of Save Recovery Session features
- Recovered files and folders can be compressed into ZIP archives to save disk space
HOW TO RECOVER HARD DRIVE DATA IN EASY STEPS?
Download and install “Recover Hard Drive software” firstly. Select the “scan” option to recover the lost data and then select the drive from which the data is lost or deleted. Once the recovery process is completed, we can view the recovered data. Save the recovered data on other memory location .If you are satisfied with the result obtained by using this software then you can purchase the complete version of Recover Hard Drive software.
COMMON DATA LOSS SCENARIOS FROM HARD DRIVE:
- Due to virus attacks or malware infections on a hard drive is one of the most common issues behind data deletion from the storage device.
- While deleting unnecessary data from hard drive, a user might select some important data and hitting delete option can lead to loss of data.
- If any unwanted interruption occurs during the data transferring process like system shutdown, battery low and power failure can also lead to data loss from hard drive.
- Windows OS crashing can also be a reason behind data deletion from the hard drive.
- During transferring of data from computer to another external drive may lead to data loss.
PRECAUTIONS NEED TO TAKE AFTER THE DATA DELETION FROM HARD DRIVE:
- Firstly, we have to inspect or check the outside for damage:
Stop using your system or external hard drive. we can power off the computer or disconnect the external drives. Remove the hard drive from the computer or device. Examine carefully, if any damage to the external controller board and check if there are any broken parts
- Replacing the cables:
Plug the hard drive within new cables such as power and data connection that you have to know works and try again
- Connect the drive into another computer and try again:
Suppose if this works, it is possible that mother board is at fault condition not your hard disk drive
- Plug it into an external hard drive adapter:
Suppose if it does not optimize up, try connecting it to another power source . If on both it does not spin up again, the fault is most likely related to printed circuit board.